- That the Illawarra Lawn Bowl’s Club is a long way from the Netherlands.
- That the opening ceremony might make sense on LSD
- That if you look up ‘cute’ in the dictionary you will find a picture of London 2012 Chairman Sebastian Coe circa 1984.
- That Australian female Olympians are not entitled to business class airfares, despite having a better chance at gold than their male colleagues who are too busy lapping up all that leg room and squealing ‘More nuts?! More everything!’.
- That when Mexico wins a gold medal, I go to Salsa’s between 2pm and 3pm for free tacos.
- That your country might be under-performing in the pool but you can still find reasons to celebrate.
What have you learned from the Olympics so far?