There’s an assortment of ways you can get bang for your buck online. Don’t be discouraged by authenticity, colour and fit. Many online stores have a good returns policy and you can always try things out in one of our friendly department stores before making your purchase. Cruel? Perhaps, but then so is charging over [...]
Microdermabrasion When I look back at my honeymoon photos, it’s not the Chrysler Building that catches my eye but my skin. Children may have added a murder of crow’s feet to my face but microdermabrasion treatments are the bomb for brightening your skin and clearing up congestion. It’s not for everyone so do your research [...]
If you’re unsure about buying skincare or makeup products online, or simply want to know how long you’ve had a particular product, then familiarizing yourself with batch codes is a must. Batch codes are printed on most major brand’s products, either on the product itself or on the box. They are usually a series of [...]
I used to avoid bright lipsticks like the plague. Convinced they were only made for luscious lips, my thin lips and I would glance forlornly at the MAC display whilst sticking to boring brown neutrals. Sadly my daughter has inherited my lips. I know this to be true because when born my mother-in-law held her [...]
So you’ve landed yourself a gig as a radio DJ co-host. You work alongside an oxygen thief who hides behind the pathetic excuse of “freedom of speech” whilst insulting women on their Polish background or breast size. Because somebody has decided to pay you an inordinate amount of money you’ve chosen to laugh encouragingly or [...]
What are your essential makeup bag items? Here are some of mine: Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm – I keep some of this mandarin and lavender scented hand cream above the kitchen sink. When kids are driving me mental at 5:30pm it takes me to a happy place. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation – In my [...]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- So you think you’re cooler than a mummy blogger February 14, 2012
- Who am I? June 9, 2012
- My Baby’s a Genius March 6, 2012
- I’m the Biggest Loser January 31, 2012
- Perfect PR Pitches for mummy bloggers February 21, 2012
- What are your top 5 values? June 18, 2013
- Sometimes there is no chocolate chip cookie June 17, 2013
- How to start a blog without even trying June 15, 2013
- How to avoid cynicism June 13, 2013
- The hottest 100 missing women June 11, 2013
- 5 on Friday – 07/06/13: [...] My favourite post for this week by Carli a...
- Smarts envy - TINY SAVAGES: [...] had a memorable uncle who used to advise us ...
- A privilege to mow |: [...] Carli Lidonnici from Tiny Savages wrote a be...
- One just forum - TINY SAVAGES: [...] Write to your local MP – according to ...
- One just forum - TINY SAVAGES: [...] consumption – I’ve been working ...