This week Mini Savage began his preschool journey. I thought maybe I’d see a tear or two, perhaps a tightened holding of hands but I barely got a backward glance and I feel a little cheated. I know it won’t always be easy street. We’ve had our fair share of crying at creche doors, wishing [...]
Dinosaurs have taken over my life. It crept in slowly. The odd Tyrannosaurus handed down by relatives, the surreptitious glances in toy aisles. It was fun to begin with – some Land Before Time, a bit of Dinosaur Train – nobody was getting hurt right? Somewhere along the way it blew into a full scale [...]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- So you think you’re cooler than a mummy blogger February 14, 2012
- Who am I? June 9, 2012
- My Baby’s a Genius March 6, 2012
- I’m the Biggest Loser January 31, 2012
- Perfect PR Pitches for mummy bloggers February 21, 2012
- Humility, blogging and the fear of flying May 21, 2013
- Arts Centre Melbourne Winter Season Giveaway May 20, 2013
- How to blog May 16, 2013
- Around the traps in May May 13, 2013
- When inspiration strikes May 10, 2013
- Smarts envy - TINY SAVAGES: [...] had a memorable uncle who used to advise us ...
- A privilege to mow |: [...] Carli Lidonnici from Tiny Savages wrote a be...
- One just forum - TINY SAVAGES: [...] Write to your local MP – according to ...
- One just forum - TINY SAVAGES: [...] consumption – I’ve been working ...
- Five things I wish my wife would stop asking - TINY SAVAGES: [...] week I shared the five most annoying questio...