One of the joys of not having children is the ability to spend hours and hours at sporting events. Sure, once they’re big enough, you can attempt to bring them into the fold. I once watched a 2 year old girl in a Richmond jumper make her way through a giant tupperware container of fruit [...]
If there’s one colour that encapsulates Christmas it’s red. Aside from the obvious reasons of Santa, Rudolph, holly and plump summer cherries there are the lesser known reds. The red wine-stained teeth, the fraying tempers and bloodshot eyes. 2009 is referred to by some family members as The Christmas Day Massacre (don’t worry, no one [...]
This week the Reserve Bank of Australia were ever so kind to slash interest rates by 0.25% – the second reduction in as many months. Hopefully your Bank is not being a Grinch this Christmas and has passed the rate on. If they haven’t, pick up the phone and mention the “O” word (Ombudsman). I [...]
Tonight the Foo Fighters are in town. As a young whippersnapper, heading to a major gig would be met with great anticipation. The album would be on high rotation. There would be much discussion surrounding food and drink prior to the event. Who is driving? What are we wearing? Can we knock off work early? [...]
Now that I have a daughter I occasionally catch myself thinking about the ways in which she will seek to destroy our lives as a teenager and it’s not turning up with Darren from the housing commission flats that’s concerning me. She may only be six months old but it is the following item that [...]
So you’ve landed yourself a gig as a radio DJ co-host. You work alongside an oxygen thief who hides behind the pathetic excuse of “freedom of speech” whilst insulting women on their Polish background or breast size. Because somebody has decided to pay you an inordinate amount of money you’ve chosen to laugh encouragingly or [...]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- So you think you’re cooler than a mummy blogger February 14, 2012
- Who am I? June 9, 2012
- My Baby’s a Genius March 6, 2012
- I’m the Biggest Loser January 31, 2012
- Perfect PR Pitches for mummy bloggers February 21, 2012
- What are your top 5 values? June 18, 2013
- Sometimes there is no chocolate chip cookie June 17, 2013
- How to start a blog without even trying June 15, 2013
- How to avoid cynicism June 13, 2013
- The hottest 100 missing women June 11, 2013
- 5 on Friday – 07/06/13: [...] My favourite post for this week by Carli a...
- Smarts envy - TINY SAVAGES: [...] had a memorable uncle who used to advise us ...
- A privilege to mow |: [...] Carli Lidonnici from Tiny Savages wrote a be...
- One just forum - TINY SAVAGES: [...] Write to your local MP – according to ...
- One just forum - TINY SAVAGES: [...] consumption – I’ve been working ...