Discovering over 200 undecipherable photos of my four year old on the ipad was initially a bit of a laugh ‘oh look, there’s his knee again!’ but lately “the selfie” has started to make me feel a little squeamish. Back in my day, if you could take a decent shot of yourself with a 35mm [...]
Archive | InstagramRSS feed for this section
Lamb Shanks Recipe 2 lamb shanks 2 garlic bulbs oregano 1 onion 1 celery stalk 1 carrot 1 tin of tomatoes 1/2 cup white wine 1-1.5 cups of beef stock Method: Heat oil in heavy-based saucepan. Season lamb shanks with salt, oregano and garlic and seal until brown. Remove lamb shanks and [...]
Cucumber Collins Recipe 2 ounces Hendrick’s Gin 1 ounce lemon juice 1/2 ounce sugar syrup (combine 1:1 ratio of sugar to boiling water) 3 cucumber slices (I like to squeeze a few drops out of of the juice) Soda water Combine gin, sugar syrup, cucumber slices and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker and shake [...]
Are you on Instagram? Share your name below or feel free to follow along here.
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- So you think you’re cooler than a mummy blogger February 14, 2012
- Who am I? June 9, 2012
- My Baby’s a Genius March 6, 2012
- I’m the Biggest Loser January 31, 2012
- Perfect PR Pitches for mummy bloggers February 21, 2012
- What are your top 5 values? June 18, 2013
- Sometimes there is no chocolate chip cookie June 17, 2013
- How to start a blog without even trying June 15, 2013
- How to avoid cynicism June 13, 2013
- The hottest 100 missing women June 11, 2013
- 5 on Friday – 07/06/13: [...] My favourite post for this week by Carli a...
- Smarts envy - TINY SAVAGES: [...] had a memorable uncle who used to advise us ...
- A privilege to mow |: [...] Carli Lidonnici from Tiny Savages wrote a be...
- One just forum - TINY SAVAGES: [...] Write to your local MP – according to ...
- One just forum - TINY SAVAGES: [...] consumption – I’ve been working ...