This is a sponsored post for Target 1. shirt 2. glasses 3. parka 4. jeans 5. backpack 6. shoes 7. pants Head online or in store to check out more of Target kid’s winter fashion
Archive | FashionRSS feed for this section
This is a sponsored post for Target My daughter takes after me. We are not ‘neat’ people. I’m pretty sure you could dress us in head to toe French designer and we would still make it look scruffy. I am prone to getting addresses wrong and spilling food on my clothes. She eats crayons and [...]
Apparently athletic apparel giant Lululemon has had to recall shipment of some of its yoga pants this week due to an issue of ‘sheerness’. Approximately 17% of women’s bottoms (bottoms being pants) in stores are said to be affected and I’m suddenly feeling quite grateful I haven’t saluted the sun lately. When it comes to [...]
Excuse me for interrupting normal service, but I’ve just spent hours researching a story on Victoria’s strip club culture and I’m in dire need of something frivolous. Can we talk fashion? More specifically, fashion for the over 30 but not quite 40? Summer seems to be outstaying its welcome and I’d really like to go [...]
Top to bottom: royalty tee // red tie-dye shorts // drumkit tee // crossbones tee // eagle frill tank Disclaimer: I was provided with an allowance from Target to purchase items from the Ksubi Kid for Target collection. I was not under any obligation to post about it.
I’ve often kept a close eye on the Target designer collaborations in America. Last year they teamed up with Missoni and I could only watch from the sidelines while everyone went crazy over this Jessica Alba endorsed, too-cool-for-school bicycle. I confess, sometimes I’ve secretly pined for the products not yet stocked on our own department [...]
Confession – I have a nightwear habit, and it’s not La Perla or Victoria’s Secret that’s spilling out of my cupboard (lest my wobbly bits spill out of them). No, for me it’s all about the pant. It sounds pretty straight forward but there are certain pant standards. I can sometimes be found trying to [...]
Cucumber Collins Recipe 2 ounces Hendrick’s Gin 1 ounce lemon juice 1/2 ounce sugar syrup (combine 1:1 ratio of sugar to boiling water) 3 cucumber slices (I like to squeeze a few drops out of of the juice) Soda water Combine gin, sugar syrup, cucumber slices and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker and shake [...]
1. Wuthering Heights I’m not sure why I never got around to reading this but I just nicked it from my sister’s bookshelf and since I’m not averse to a little URST (unresolved sexual tension) I’m quite looking forward to it. 2. Necklace from here If you’re after unique and relatively inexpensive accessories, Thurley has [...]
If you were to ever whisper sweet nothings about clothing and shoes in my ear, there’s a fairly good chance that we could be friends – so when Westfield Doncaster kindly invited me to trial a styling session with the lovely Julia Allen last Friday – I cordially accepted. After all the excitement that was [...]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- So you think you’re cooler than a mummy blogger February 14, 2012
- Who am I? June 9, 2012
- My Baby’s a Genius March 6, 2012
- I’m the Biggest Loser January 31, 2012
- Perfect PR Pitches for mummy bloggers February 21, 2012
- What are your top 5 values? June 18, 2013
- Sometimes there is no chocolate chip cookie June 17, 2013
- How to start a blog without even trying June 15, 2013
- How to avoid cynicism June 13, 2013
- The hottest 100 missing women June 11, 2013
- 5 on Friday – 07/06/13: [...] My favourite post for this week by Carli a...
- Smarts envy - TINY SAVAGES: [...] had a memorable uncle who used to advise us ...
- A privilege to mow |: [...] Carli Lidonnici from Tiny Savages wrote a be...
- One just forum - TINY SAVAGES: [...] Write to your local MP – according to ...
- One just forum - TINY SAVAGES: [...] consumption – I’ve been working ...